October 31, 2009

wow.
it's been 4 days since i wrote a post. lol. is blogging for me, i wonder? well, we'll find out ;) funny, i had a gazillion of ideas on what to write in this blog, and now that i finally get to sit in front of my laptop, the ideas seemed to have evaporated. gone like a flash. sigh. is this what 'writers' block' is supposed to be like? then maybe i'm not cut out to write...cos i have these blocks tooo often :(

anywho, i actually have a few followers to the blog now (thanks peeeeps! you guys rock!), and have no choice but to continue blogging. lol. can't disappoint the few followers i've got can i?
;)

i'm not going to write much today as i'm dead tired, but enjoy the video..hope it'll make you smile like it made me:




2 comments:

  1. Hey, that happened to me as well! I wanted to write a blog for a very long time but when I finally get to sit and write, the sentences don't make sense or the thoughts are lost. I feel like I need to record myself and then sit it and type it up coz I think faster than I can type. lol.

    By the way, lovely ad. A beautiful message behind it. The lady (mother) looks like the lady in Heroes (mother of Sylar). What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely loved the message. Sometimes we truly do forget the more intrinsic human part of ourselves.

    lol...and high five to the writer's block. It happens but insha'Allah it'll pass ;)

    thanks for your comment! and I love your blog layout too!

    ReplyDelete